7th International Meeting on Technology and Innovation for Persons with Disabilities
Seminar – “Digital Accessibility"
São Paulo – 9th November 2015
Mercure - Espaço Immensità - Santana
09h00 – Opening: “Digital Accessibility – A General Overview”
Why should a website be accessible? Which are the accessibilities parameters and protocols that must be followed for the development of online contents? How to validate the accessibility of a website?
- Reinaldo Ferraz, Expert in web development, W3C Brasil, São Paulo, Brazil.
- Fabiana Bonilha, Chief of Institutional Relations Division, Center for Information Technology “Renato Archer”, Campinas, Brazil. / Fabíola Calixto, Digital Communications Manager, Center for Information Technology “Renato Archer”, Campinas, Brazil.
- Leonardo Gleison, Expert in Assistive Technology, Brazilian Association of Assistence to the Visually Impaired (Laramara), São Paulo, Brazil.
10h30 – “Accessible Electronic Govern”
What the Brazilian legislation provides with regard to accessibility on governmental websites and portals? Which are the benefits of enhancing the reach of online public services for persons with disabilities? How the digital signature can facilitate and optimize processes?
- Daniel Annenberg, President-Director, State Department of Traffic of São Paulo (Detran-SP), São Paulo, Brazil.
- Luiz Carlos Lopes, Programs Development Coordinator, São Paulo State Secretariat for the Rights of the Person with Disability, São Paulo, Brazil.
14h00 – “Accessible E-commerce”
Which are the data of e-commerce in Brazil? What is the market share of accessible e-commerce at the national scenario? Which are the social and economic benefits of digital accessibility in commercial websites? Which are the challenges and potentialities?
- Hudson Augusto, Specialist in Digital Accessibility, Sorocaba, Brazil.
- Fernando Godoy, Account Manager, Intel, São Paulo, Brazil.
- Mário Sérgio Adolfi Jr, Executive Director, Kidopi Solutions in Information Technology, Ribeirão Preto, Brazil.
15h30 – “Accessibility in Apps”
Which are the potentialities of digital accessibility for leisure and entertainment? How to include the person with disability into the area of games, social network and other digital alternatives of leisure? What has being developed in this area?
- Gil Giardelli, Chief Information Officer, Gaia Creative, São Paulo, Brazil.
- André Luiz Sene, Sales Manager, EPSON, São Paulo, Brazil.
- Caio Bretones, Founder, Mobile2you Technology, São Paulo, Brazil.
- Éder Furtado, Project Manager of Innovation, DELL, São Paulo, Brazil.
- Guy Vardi, Founding Member, Math Game Platform Matific and Oberon Media, New York, USA.
- Leandro Luque, Project Consultant, INOVA Paula Souza, Mogi das Cruzes, Brazil./ Maria Ines Nacarato, Chief of the Speech Therapy Service, Institute of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine of the General Hospital (IMREA/HCFMUSP), São Paulo, Brazil.
- Luciana Chen, Coordinator, “Centro Cultural Banco do Brasil” (CCBB), São Paulo, Brazil.
- Manuel Cardoso, Executive Director, MAP Technology, Manaus, Brazil.
- Valmir de Souza, Founder, Bio+ Sports Advisory and Adapted Physical Activity, São Paulo, Brazil
17h00 – 2015 Brazil WSA Award
Award ceremony to celebrate the winners of the Brazilian chapter of the World Summit Award, largest award ceremony of digital content, acknowledging the best solutions in terms of usability and accessibility.